Selling a Home with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services

A few weeks ago we talked about buying a home at the Lake of the Ozarks, and how Berkshire Hathaway provides the best training and experience; the same applies to selling at the Lake of the Ozarks as well. Luxury lake properties at the Lake of the Ozarks are so popular that I can hardly keep listings around for very long. I’m always looking for new properties to list because they sell so quickly. Here are a few things you should know as a seller at the Lake of the Ozarks, and how my alliance with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services provides you with the best experience.

Photo Credit: FunLake.com

You Are My Top Priority

It’s my aim and my goal to consistently represent your best interests by applying my superior knowledge of luxury real estate, extensive connections, and unique skills. There is a certain level of experience and skill required in representing the clients that I do. The luxury home market not only requires an elite network of powerful relationships, but also a service-oriented professional who can use their local expertise and global connections to sell your home.

I Have Strong Marketing Tools

I will successfully market your home using all of the tools in my arsenal. Selling a luxury home at the Lake of the Ozarks requires a certain level of skill, but also the right tools to aid in the marketing and negotiating of the property. It’s important that you have all of the information necessary to make informed decisions in regards to your listed property. This is what I can provide through my alliance with Berkshire Hathaway in the Lake of the Ozarks.

We utilize what’s called “global marketing” when selling your home. We are proud to be able to reach the greatest number of prospective buyers through this method. Because affluent consumers are generally more mobile, maybe even frequent flyers. This means that they are more predisposed to foreign travel - which means I will market your home to only the most elite from all over the globe. This requires strong marketing skills, and I am proud to provide that skill for you.

A High Caliber of Service

I will use my experience and negotiating skills to secure the highest possible sales price for your home. I possess specialized knowledge, expert skills, and luxury home sales experience that you seek and deserve. I have over 15 years of experience as a real estate professional, and I have successfully marketed many of the finest homes in the Lake of the Ozarks. Because I am 100% committed to providing you with my best in terms of professional knowledge, experience, and connections - you will get exceptional service.

The Strength of the Brand

Berkshire Hathaway Inc. is a worldwide holding company based in Omaha, NE. Its chairmen and CEO, Warren Buffett, ranks among the world’s most influential people according to Time magazine. And Berkshire Hathaway consistently ranks near the top of Barron’s ranking of the world’s 100 most respected companies; Fortune magazine’s 50 Most Admired Companies survey; and Harris Interactives reputation study of the 60 Most Visible Companies. There is strength in this brand, which is why I am proud to stand with them and bring you the best luxury real estate at the Lake of the Ozarks.

Photo Credit: FunLake.com

Let’s Sell Your Luxury Property at the Lake of the Ozarks

Selling million dollar real estate at the Lake of the Ozarks is my specialty. Take a look at my website to learn even more about my skills and philosophy, as well as what sets me apart. Look at the featured listings that I sell and have sold - your home can be next.


MATTHEW SCHRIMPF
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Lake Ozark Realty

www.LuxuryLakeHome.com

Email: schrimmj@gmail.com

Direct Phone : (573) 365-7333
Cell Phone : (573) 434-6026

Follow Me On:

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Google +

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lake of the Ozark's Most Exclusive Neighborhoods

HOME THEATER? WHY NOT!

Showcasing Local Luxury Communities